Daily News Release - Friday 11/30/2018
Daily News Release – Friday, November 30, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 10:39 p.m., Thursday, November 29, 2018, 900 block East King Street (LT) – Christopher Maldonado-Delgado, M/35, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for a suspended registration plate. Officers searched Maldonado-Delgado’s vehicle which yielded marijuana and cigars used to smoke marijuana. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 12:12 a.m., Thursday, November 29, 2018, 1800 block Oregon Pike (MT) – Linda M. Edwards, F/54, of Leola, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for an inoperable brake light. Officers searched Edwards’ vehicle which yielded a glass smoking device used for marijuana inhalation. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Harassment Arrest, 7:00 p.m., Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 5900 block Pine Street (EP) – Ashley N. Robinson, F/30, of East Petersburg, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Robinson punched the victim in the mouth causing a cut. A citation was filed.
4. Possession With Intent to Deliver Marijuana and Methamphetamine / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 12:12 a.m., Thursday, November 29, 2018, 1800 block Oregon Pike (MT) – Bobby Joe Quinn, M/33, of New Holland, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for an inoperable brake light. Quinn was a passenger inside the vehicle and was found in possession of a large quantity of marijuana when he was asked to step out of the vehicle. Quinn was taken into custody and during a search incident to arrest was found in possession of the following:
- 28.79g of marijuana
- 2.65g of methamphetamine
- Three (3) hypodermic needles
Quinn admitted that he planned to package the marijuana and methamphetamine for the purpose of selling it. He was processed and taken to Central Arraignment.
5. DUI / Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 11:06 p.m., Thursday, November 8, 2018, 1600 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Jason Lamar Denson, M/33, of Oxford, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for an expired registration plate. Denson exhibited signs of impairment and was arrested. During a search incident to arrest, officers located marijuana in Denson’s possession. Chemical testing yielded the presence of THC in his blood sample. A criminal complaint was filed.
6. False Identification to Law Enforcement Arrest, 2:50 a.m., Saturday, November 24, 2018, Route 30 East at New Holland Pike (MT) – Dudley Mardochee Jacquet, M/28, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for speeding. Jacquet told the officer that he did not have any form of identification and provided a false name and date of birth when questioned. Officers determined Jacquet’s true identity and learned that he lied to conceal that his driver’s license was suspended. Jacquet was arrested, processed, and released. A criminal complaint was filed.
7. Fleeing or Attempting to Elude Police Officer Arrest, 1:25 p.m., Saturday, November 17, 2018, East Oregon Road at Lititz Pike (MT) – Alexandre M. Holbein, M/20, of Leola, PA, was charged with the above offense after an officer attempted to initiate a traffic stop for an expired inspection sticker. Upon seeing the police vehicle’s flashing emergency lights and hearing the police vehicle’s siren, Holbein quickly increased his speed and fled from the officer through several business parking lots. The officer located Holbein moments later stopped in a parking lot. Holbein admitted to fleeing the officer as he knew he had outstanding warrants. Holbein was arrested, processed, and released. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Propulsion of Missiles, 9:15 a.m., Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 2900 block Oregon Pike (MT) – Unknown person/s threw a rock at a vehicle as it drove upon the roadway. The rock broke through the passenger side window but caused no injuries to any person. Total loss: $200.00.
2. Theft From Motor Vehicle, November 25-27, 2018, 900 block Helen Avenue (MT) – Unknown person/s entered a vehicle and searched the glovebox. No items taken.
3. Criminal Mischief, November 27-28, 2018, 400 block Valleybrook Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s scratched a vehicle as it sat parked overnight. Total loss: $200.00.
4. Theft, October 1-10, 2018, 1300 block Atkins Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a credit card and later used it to make eight (8) fraudulent purchases totaling $1,165.35. Investigation continues.
5. Selective Enforcement Detail, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Wednesday, November 28, 2018, Route 283 West at Route 30 (MT) – Officers performed a traffic detail as part of the Buckle Up PA program. During this time period, forty-one (41) motorists were stopped resulting in forty-three (43) citations and two (2) written warnings.