Daily News Release – Friday, November 15, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Burglary / Theft / Criminal Mischief Arrest, 1:44 a.m., Monday, November 15, 2019, 1204 Lititz Pike – Sunoco A-Plus (MT) – A 17-year-old juvenile from Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after they shattered the front glass door, entered the business, and stole a case of water. A juvenile allegation was filed with Juvenile Probation.
2. Indirect Criminal Contempt (Protection From Abuse Order Violation) Arrest, 1:45 p.m., Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 1900 block Harrington Drive (MT) – Saurus C. Toogood, M/27, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he contacted a protected person. Toogood was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
3. Retail Theft Arrests, 1:31 p.m., Wednesday, November 3, 2019, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – William M. T. Rineer, M/20, and Makenzie B. Dillinger, F/20, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense after they were observed stealing $16.02 worth of merchandise. Both were arrested, processed, issued a citation, and released.
4. Retail Theft Arrest, 6:30 p.m., Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 2000 Crossings Boulevard – Wegman’s (MT) – Harvey Jay Blake, M/60, of Philadelphia, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing $1,469.89 worth of merchandise. Blake was identified after the crime occurred. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Blake remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Blake should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip” below.
5. Theft Arrest, 8:45 p.m., Monday, September 23, 2019, 1106 Millersville Pike – Big Wash Laundromat (LT) – Shonnea Monique Brown, F/29, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she stole a backpack and contents from the business. Total loss: $185.00. A criminal complaint was filed.
1. Retail Theft, 5:12 p.m., Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 1278 Millersville Pike – CVS Pharmacy (LT) – An unknown white male entered the store and stole $2.99 worth of soap.
2. Access Device Fraud, 9:45 a.m., Thursday, November 14, 2019, 2151 Oregon Pike – Westminster Presbyterian Church (MT) – Unknown person/s accessed the church’s credit card and used it to make a fraudulent online purchase.
3. Theft From Motor Vehicle, November 13 to 14, 2019, 1300 block Orchard Street (MT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle and stole an Apple iWatch and a DVD player. Total loss: $470.00.
4. Access Device Fraud, 7:25 p.m., Thursday, November 7, 2019, 300 block South President Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s accessed the victim’s debit card and used it to make $505.00 in fraudulent purchases.
5. Access Device Fraud, 7:25 p.m., Monday, November 11, 2019, 900 block Edgewood Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s accessed the victim’s debit and credit cards and used them to make a series of fraudulent purchases, after the victim lost their wallet.