Daily News Release - Friday 1/11/2019
Daily News Release – Friday, January 11, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 10:10 p.m., Thursday, January 10, 2019, 2200 Northbrook Drive – Stoner Park (MT) – Thomas James Hartman, M/19, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offenses after he was found inside his vehicle in the park after hours. Officers searched Hartman’s vehicle which yielded marijuana, a glass smoking device, and a vape pen. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. Harassment Arrests, 9:41 p.m., Thursday, January 10, 2019, 6400 block Eaton Circle (EP) – Mark A. Vandoren, M/44, and Jeremy S. Getz, both of East Petersburg, PA, were charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at Vandoren’s residence. During the altercation, Vandoren punched Getz in the face and grabbed another person by the arms to the point of leaving marks on both arms. Two (2) citations were issued to Vandoren. Getz punched Vandoren in the face and was issued a citation as well.
3. Retail Theft Arrest, 8:36 a.m., Sunday, November 11, 2019, 1902 Oregon Pike – Gas Plus (MT) – Martha Schell Mohn, F/65, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she stole two (2) PA lottery scratch-off tickets, valued at $60.00, from the store. A criminal complaint was filed and Mohn turned herself into the court. She was arraigned before Magisterial District Judge David P. Miller, who set bail at $5,000.00 unsecured. Mohn was released pending her preliminary hearing.
4. DUI / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 9:06 p.m., Saturday, December 29, 2019, 1300 block East King Street (LT) – Joshua Matthew Gordon, M/38, of Mount Joy, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a crash. Gordon was identified as a driver in that crash and exhibited signs of impairment. Gordon was found in possession of a glass smoking device commonly used for smoking crack cocaine, two (2) hypodermic needles, a pill, and a small metal tin with a powdery substance on it. Chemical testing of Gordon’s blood yielded the presence of cocaine, fentanyl, and norfentanyl. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts and Accessories, January 9-10, 2019, 1400 block Glen Moore Circle (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a tire and wheel from a vehicle as it sat parked overnight. Total loss: $800.00.
2. Criminal Mischief, 1:30-2:30 p.m., Thursday, January 10, 2019, 2501 Oregon Pike – Apex Asset Management (MT) – Unknown person/s smashed a window of a vehicle parked outside the business. Total loss: $500.00.