Daily News Release - Friday 1/10/2020
Daily News Release – Friday, January 10, 2020
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Trespassing Arrest, 7:18 p.m., Sunday, January 5, 2020, 796 New Holland Avenue – Subway (MT) – Loudie Edmonis, F/39, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she refused to leave the restaurant after being ordered to do so. A citation was issued.
2. Vehicle Theft / False Identification to Law Enforcement Arrest, 10:10 p.m., Saturday, January 4, 2020, 900 block Clark Street (LT) – A 16-year-old juvenile from Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after they stole a vehicle which was left running unattended. When officers located the juvenile and questioned him about his involvement in this theft, the juvenile provided a false name. The juvenile was arrested, processed, and released to a parent. A juvenile allegation was filed with Juvenile Probation.
3. Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 10:14 p.m., Saturday, January 4, 2020, 900 block Clark Street (LT) – A 16-year-old juvenile from Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after they repeatedly yelled in a public place after being ordered not to do so by police. A citation was filed.
4. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 12:51 a.m., Sunday, December 29, 2019, 1466 New Holland Pike – Lancaster Country Club (MT) – Charles G. Kulzer, M/29, of Atlantic City, NJ, was charged with the above offenses after he was observed smoking marijuana in the parking lot of the business after hours. During a search incident to arrest, Kulzer was found in possession of marijuana and a glass smoking pipe. He was processed and released from custody. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. Retail Theft Arrest, 7:00 p.m., Tuesday, November 26, 2019, 1278 Millersville Pike – CVS Pharmacy (LT) – George Edward McClain, M/47, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing $83.19 worth of merchandise from the store. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. McClain remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of McClain should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip” below.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Harassment, 2:55 p.m., Thursday, January 9, 2020, 796 New Holland Avenue – Subway (MT) – An unidentified employee of the restaurant shot pepper spray into the face of a customer ordering food. Investigation continues.
2. Theft, November 2019 to January 2020, 300 block North Farm Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s stole $1,175.00 worth of jewelry from a residence.