Daily News Release - Friday 10/5/2018
Daily News Release – Friday, October 05, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 3:04 p.m., Wednesday, October 3, 2018, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – Thomas P. Maul, M/56, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he in a public place unable to stand or care for himself while inside the grocery store. A citation was issued.
2. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 1:23 a.m., Friday, October 05, 2018, Glen Moore Circle at Keller Avenue (MT) – Elias Angel Nieves, M/29, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for inoperable lighting. Officers searched Nieves’ vehicle which yielded marijuana and a small clear plastic container. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Criminal Mischief Arrest, 10:34 p.m., Thursday, July 12, 2018, 1800 block Timber Point Lane (LT) – Dayvon Jeremy Washington, M/21, of Manheim, PA, was charged with the above offense after he punched the wall of another person which resulted in $1,145.00 in damage. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Forgery, 3:26 p.m., Wednesday, October 3, 2018, 1585 Fruitville Pike – Nordstrom Rack (MT) – An unknown Hispanic male and female passed ten (10) counterfeit $100.00 bills at the store. Investigation continues.
2. Retail Theft, 3:37 p.m., Wednesday, October 3, 2018, 1386 Columbia Avenue – Cricket Wireless (LT) – Two (2) unknown males entered the store and stole a Galaxy S9 cell phone valued at $800.00. Investigation continues.
3. Access Device Fraud, 8:00 p.m., Monday, September 24, 2018, 400 block Butler Avenue (MT) – Unknown person/s compromised another person’s debit card information and later used it at an ATM in York, PA. Total loss: $300.00. Investigation continues.