Daily News Release - Friday 10/4/2019
Daily News Release – Friday, October 04, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. DUI / Resisting Arrest, 10:56 p.m., Saturday, September 28, 2019, 1600 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Christopher M. Brubaker, M/32, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after officers received a tip that he left an area restaurant and was observed stumbling to his vehicle. Officers responded to Brubaker’s home and arrived before he did. When Brubaker arrived, he drove on the grass of his yard and parked. Brubaker exhibited signs of impairment and had an odor of an alcoholic beverage coming from his breath. Brubaker attempted to walk away from officers and ignored commands to stop. Officers attempted to arrest Brubaker, he physically resisted, and was forced into custody. Brubaker refused chemical testing. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 8:41 a.m., Thursday, October 3, 2019, 800 block Janet Avenue (MT) – Harry W. Deck, M/66, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed falling down while he was walking his dog along a public street. Deck had a strong odor of an alcoholic beverages and admitted to drinking. A citation was filed.
3. DUI / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 10:21 p.m., Friday, August 30, 2019, New Holland Avenue at Cameron Avenue (MT) – Christopher Nissley, M/39, of Manheim, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for erratic driving. Nissley exhibited signs of impairment and was asked to step out of his vehicle. Officers searched Nissley’s vehicle which yielded a hypodermic needle and several glassine baggies. Nissley was arrested and chemical testing yielded the following controlled substances in his blood sample: Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Morphine, Fentanyl, Norfentanyl. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. DUI Arrest, 5:30 a.m., Saturday, July 20, 2019, 1000 block Skyline Drive (MT) – Katelyn Jeannie Ritter, F/27, of Ephrata, PA, was charged with the above offense following a check on the welfare call. Officers responded to a report of an unconscious female sitting behind the wheel of a running vehicle. Officers roused Ritter and learned that she exhibited signs of impairment. Ritter also admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages and smoking marijuana. She was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.220%. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Access Device Fraud, 12:08 p.m., Thursday, October 3, 2019, 798 New Holland Avenue – Domino’s Pizza (MT) – Unknown person/s attempted to purchase a pizza using another person’s credit card information. No loss. Investigation continues.
2. Criminal Mischief, October 1 to 2, 2019, 600 block South West End Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s threw rocks at a vehicle which sat parked overnight. The driver’s side window ended up getting smashed. Total loss: $300.00.
3. Criminal Mischief, 6:30 to 9:00 p.m., Thursday, October 3, 2019, 929 East Orange Street – The Way Ministries (LT) – Unknown person/s smashed a window of the building with an unknown object. Total loss: $150.00.
4. Access Device Fraud, 8:29 p.m., Wednesday, October 2, 2019, 1500 block Santa Barbara Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s accessed the victim’s credit card after it was lost at an unknown location. A total of $452.26 worth of fraudulent charges was made.