Daily News Release - Friday 10/25/2019
Daily News Release – Friday, October 25, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Cocaine / Possession of Oxycodone Arrest, 1:13 a.m., Monday, July 1, 2019, Sunnybrook Drive and Pleasure Road (MT) – Jason A. Ulmer, M/40, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for an inoperable bulb. Officers searched Ulmer’s vehicle which yielded marijuana, cocaine, and oxycodone. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. DUI Arrest, 9:28 p.m., Saturday, August 24, 2019, 1234 Millersville Pike – Manor Shopping Center (LT) – Kenneth Elijah Gonzalez, M/24, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed unconscious behind the wheel of a running vehicle, parked at the shopping center. Gonzalez exhibited signs of impairment. He was arrested and chemical testing yielded THC in his blood sample. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Harassment Arrest, 10:33 p.m., Thursday, October 24, 2019, 1000 block North Lime Street (MT) – Darryl L. Fulton, M/44, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Fulton struck another person in the back of the head. A citation was filed.
4. Harassment Arrest, 3:00 p.m., Thursday, October 24, 2019, 1000 block Grofftown Road (LT) – An 11-year-old juvenile was charged with the above offense after they grabbed another person’s hair and swung them around in a circle. The juvenile also punched the victim in the face several times. A citation was filed.
5. Access Device Fraud Arrest, 9:37 p.m., Thursday, October 3, 2019, 200 block Perthshire Drive (LT) – Heather L. Benedict, F/33, of Manheim, PA, was charged with the above offense after she attempted to make a $10.00 purchase using a bank card issued to another person. Benedict did not have permission to use the card and admitted to this attempt. A criminal complaint was filed.
6. Aggravated Assault on Police Officer / Terroristic Threats / Resisting Arrest / Criminal Trespass / Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 2:30 p.m., Sunday, October 20, 2019, 600 block Wyncroft Lane (LT) – Amin Ismael Mussa, M/20, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, the property leaseholder no longer wanted Mussa to reside there as he was not on the lease. Mussa was ordered to leave the property by both the leaseholder and the officers on scene; he refused. Officers told Mussa that he was under arrest and he charged the two (2) officers on scene, striking one (1) on the right side of his head. Both officers began to physically struggle with Mussa to take him into custody. During the struggle, Mussa struck the second officer in the mouth, and spit on his face. Officers continued to struggle with Mussa as he resisted the physical arrest and threated to kill the officers, stating that if he had a gun, he would shoot them both. Officers were eventually able to handcuff Mussa and during a search incident to arrest, found him in possession of marijuana. He was processed and taken to Central Arraignment.
7. Retail Theft Arrests, September 27 to October 19, 2019, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – Quilosha Shannel Jones, F/32, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following an investigation into numerous cases of shoplifting.
- 3:10 p.m., Friday, September 27, 2019, Jones stole $84.95 worth of merchandise.
- 6:12 p.m., Monday, October 7, 2019, Jones stole $36.48 worth of merchandise.
- 12:27 p.m., Sunday, October 13, 2019, Jones stole $173.95 worth of merchandise.
- 2:52 p.m., Saturday, October 19, 2019, Jones stole $125.58 worth of merchandise.
Jones was identified using the store’s video surveillance system. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Jones remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Jones should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip.”
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m., Monday, October 7, 2019, 300 block Yorkshire Drive (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a package that had been delivered to a front porch of a residence. Total loss: $387.96.