Daily News Release - Friday 10/19/2018
Daily News Release – Friday, October 19, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 12:06 a.m., Thursday, October 18, 2018, Michelle Drive at Jennings Drive (LT) – Gary D. Smith, M/19, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for an expired registration. Officers searched Smith’s vehicle which yielded marijuana. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. DUI / Restriction on Alcoholic Beverages Arrest, 11:11 p.m., Sunday, October 14, 2018, Charles Road at Millersville Pike (LT) – Alex Y. Ramos-Flores, M/22, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for a stop sign violation. Officers also observed an open container of beer inside the vehicle. Ramos-Flores, exhibited signs of impairment and was arrested. Chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.115%. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. DUI / Possession of Alprazolam Arrest, 3:01 a.m., Sunday, October 14, 2018, Flory Mill Road at McGovernville Road (MT) – Kendall Lee Mumma, M/21, of Adamstown, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Mumma was identified as a driver and exhibited signs of impairment. Mumma admitted to drinking alcohol, smoking marijuana, and taking unprescribed Alprazolam. He was arrested for DUI and during a search incident to arrest was found in possession of six (6) Alprazolam pills. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Simple Assault Arrest, 9:43 a.m., Friday, October 12, 2018, 6100 block Lemon Street (EP) – Brock Chase Heidel, M/26, of East Petersburg, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Heidel struck the victim in the back of the head twice with a jagged brick which caused a large laceration. Heidel was arrested, processed, and taken to Magisterial District Judge Brian E. Chudzik for arraignment. Bail was set at $3,000.00 which Heidel could not post. He was remanded to Lancaster County Prison.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Criminal Mischief, 5:20 p.m., Monday, October 15, 2018, 1294 Millersville Pike – Ruby Tuesday (LT) – Two (2) unidentified juveniles rode inside a shopping cart and crashed it into the front glass door of the restaurant. The juveniles fled after causing the damage. Total loss: $400.00. Investigation continues.