Daily News Release – Monday, September 6, 2021
Lieutenant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrest, 10:53 p.m., Thursday, September 2, 2021, 1400 block East King Street (LT) – Mikaail Fahim Cotton, M/19, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he shoved another person to the ground. A citation was filed.
2. Criminal Trespass Arrest, 2:51 a.m., Friday, September 3, 2021, 1700 block Judie Lane (LT) – Ashley Nicole Thorne, F/35, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she returned to a residence, after previously being issued a notice against trespass. A citation was filed.
3. Possession of Cocaine / Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 10:24 p.m., Thursday, August 26, 2021, Chester Road at Lititz Pike (MT) – A 17-year-old juvenile from Columbia, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a crash investigation. During a medical evaluation, the juvenile was found in possession of cocaine and marijuana. A juvenile allegation was filed with Juvenile Probation.
4. DUI Arrest, 6:18 p.m., Monday, August 30, 2021, 2500 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Ryan Andrew Pentz, M/48, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Pentz was identified as a driver in that crash and exhibited signs of impairment. Pentz was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.247%. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. Terroristic Threats / Harassment Arrest, 11:30 a.m., Wednesday, September 1, 2021, 1351 Elm Avenue – District Court 02-2-03 (LT) – Ryan W. Bunting, M/40, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he called the District Court regarding a pending case. Bunting used foul language when speaking with employees, who disconnected the call. Bunting called back over twelve (12) times, continuing to harass the employees. Bunting also made a threat to “come down there and blow the place up,” which put the employees in fear for their safety. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Bunting was located and arrested on September 2, 2021. He was taken before Magisterial District Judge Andrew Lefever, who set bail at $20,000 unsecured. He was released pending his preliminary hearing.
1. Theft, 3:23 p.m., Friday, September 3, 2021, 1600 block Chadwick Circle (LT) – An unknown white male with white hair and beard stole two (2) trash bags containing clothing and miscellaneous paperwork, which had been placed near the victim’s vehicle. Total loss: $830.00
2. Retail Theft, 7:00 p.m., Friday, September 3, 2021, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – An unknown white male and unknown white female entered the store and stole numerous items of merchandise, by stuffing them in a backpack and diaper bag. When confronted by store employees, the pair fled in a green pickup truck.
3. Theft By Deception, 10:13 a.m., Saturday, September 4, 2021, 700 block Wallingford Road (MT) – The victim contacted a mechanic after responding to an online advertisement. The mechanic did a “temporary repair” to the victim’s vehicle for $150.00, and claimed to need $150.00 more for parts. The victim never heard from the mechanic again. Total loss: $300.00.
4. Theft of Lost or Mislaid Property, 4:00 to 4:30 p.m., Sunday, September 5, 2021, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a backpack and contents after its owner accidentally left it unattended in a shopping cart at the store. Total loss: $265.00.