Daily News Release – Thursday, September 30, 2021
Lieutenant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. DUI Arrest, 2:18 a.m., Wednesday, September 15, 2021, Harrisburg Pike at North President Avenue (MT) – Christopher Paul Zambrana, M/31, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for erratic driving and an inoperable taillamp. Zambrana exhibited signs of impairment and admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages prior to driving. He was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.080%. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 11:48 p.m., Wednesday, September 29, 2021, 1320 Harrisburg Pike – America’s Best Value Inn (MT) – Christopher James Hayes, M/27, of Wilmington, DE, was charged with the above offense after he was observed manifestly under the influence of alcoholic beverages, causing him to slur his speech, be unsteady on his feet, and express impaired judgement, which alarmed others. A citation was issued.
3. Soliciting Arrest, 4:47 p.m., Wednesday, September 15, 2021, 1500 block Fruitville Pike (MT) – Florin Tranca, M/31, of Brooklyn, NY, was charged with the above offense after he was observed soliciting funds without a permit. A citation was filed.
4. Disorderly Conduct / Harassment Arrest, 6:09 p.m., Sunday, September 26, 2021, Greythorne Road (LT) – Mark E. McQuaid, M/44, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, McQuaid threw a landscaping lantern at another person, and caused a disturbance which alarmed others. McQuaid showed multiple signs of intoxication and became aggressive with officers, causing a tumultuous scene. He was arrested and released to a family member not involved in the dispute. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. Harassment Arrest, 8:28 p.m., Friday, September 24, 2021, Columbia Avenue at North President Avenue (LT) – Brock A. Rivera, M/21, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he struck and shoved another person, during a dispute. A citation was filed.
6. Criminal Mischief Arrest, 4:07 p.m., Sunday, September 26, 2021, 900 block East Orange Street (LT) – British A. Robinson, M/18, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he intentionally smashed the window of a vehicle, not owned by him. A citation was filed.
1. Retail Theft, 10:38 a.m., Wednesday, September 29, 2021, 1234 Millersville Pike – Fine Wine & Good Spirits (LT) – An unknown Hispanic male stole a $34.99 bottle of Ciroc vodka from the store.