Daily News Release – Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Lieutenant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrest, 12:45 p.m., Wednesday, September 15, 2021, Harrisburg Pike at Route 30 (MT) – Imir Rashon Williams, M/32, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a ‘road rage’ incident. During the altercation, Williams exited his vehicle, approached the other driver, yelled at them, and threw an unknown sticky substance at them. A citation was filed.
2. Harassment Arrest, 11:15 p.m., Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 900 block North Queen Street (MT) – John Leigh Zurcher, M/61, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following an altercation at his residence. During the incident, Zurcher struck another person in the face, knocking them to the ground. The strike caused redness to the victim’s face. A citation was filed.
3. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 10:07 a.m., Friday, September 10, 2021, 2600 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Dominick J. Morrison, M/48, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he jumped from a second story window, injuring himself, knocking on the door of another person’s residence, and was observed crawling across Lititz Pike, while manifestly under the influence. A citation was filed.
4. Harassment Arrest, 6:30 p.m., Monday, September 20, 2021, 500 block Misty Drive (LT) – Lisa M. Humphries, F/38, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at her residence. During the altercation, Humphries bit another person on the shoulder, which left a mark and caused redness to the skin. A citation was filed.
5. Possession of Drug Paraphernalia / Soliciting Without a Permit Arrest, 8:44 a.m., Monday, September 20, 2021, Chester Road at Fruitville Pike (MT) – Christopher James Johnson, Jr., M/31, homeless, was charged with the above offense after he was observed soliciting funds from motorists at the above intersection. Officers determined Johnson, Jr. had an active warrant out for his arrest and took him into physical custody. During a search incident to arrest, Johnson, Jr. was found in possession of numerous smoking devices and a metal marijuana grinder. Johnson, Jr. was turned over to the Lancaster County Sheriff on the outstanding warrant, and a criminal complaint was filed for the above criminal offenses.
6. Retail Theft Arrest, 4:05 p.m., Sunday, August 15, 2021, 1589 Fruitville Pike – Target (MT) – Brian C. Errickson, M/41, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing $139.99 worth of merchandise from the store. Errickson switched price tags on merchandise to make a more expensive item appear cheaper. A citation was filed.
1. Theft By Deception, 6:46 p.m., Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 600 block Merchants Square (MT) – The victim was scammed by a cross-country moving company discovered online. The victim paid $5,200.00 to the company, who arrived, and packed up her belongings, valued at $20,000.00. The moving truck never arrived at its destination in another state.