Daily News Release – Friday, July 30th, 2021
Lieutenant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Disorderly Conduct Arrests, 7:59 p.m., Friday, July 16, 2021, Grafton Circle (LT) – Lizmarie Barreras-Marrero, F/36, and Ayonna N. Bair, F/25, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense after they engaged in a heated altercation with one another in public view. A citation was filed against each party.
2. Harassment Arrest, 2:08 p.m., Saturday, July 24, 2021, 1000 block Lititz Avenue (MT) – Hector Arce-Torres, M/33, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Arce-Torres struck another person with a sneaker. A citation was filed.
3. DUI Arrest, 2:05 a.m., Sunday, July 25, 2021, Wabank Road at Lefever Avenue (LT) – Annie E. Diaz-Perez, F/23, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for an expired registration. Diaz-Perez exhibited signs of impairment and admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages prior to driving. Diaz-Perez was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.091%. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 9:24 p.m., Friday, July 23, 2021, 1000 block Columbia Avenue (LT) – Noah Allen Jakiel, M/19, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for a window tint violation. Officers obtained consent to search Jakiel’s vehicle, which yielded marijuana. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 2:20 p.m., Friday, July 23, 2021, 1000 block Christopher Place (MT) – Richardo Nabor, M/23, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed heavily under the influence of an alcoholic beverage and falling down in a parking lot. A citation was issued.
6. Theft / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, January 2021 to July 27, 2021, 1501 Manheim Pike – Turkey Hill (MT) – Tammy Lynn Bell, F/42, homeless, was charged with the above offense following an investigation into employee theft. Bell, an employee of Turkey Hill at the time of the offenses, stole various amounts of cash from the store’s register. Total amount taken was $1,200.00. When officers met with Bell to discuss the thefts, she was taken into physical custody. During a search incident to arrest, she was found in possession of a crack pipe. She was processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
7. Indecent Exposure / Criminal Mischief / DUI Arrest, 9:50 a.m., Saturday, June 5, 2021, 1200 block Wheatland Avenue (LT) – Ashley L. Beward, F/34, of Thompsontown, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a disturbance at a residence. Officers arrived at a residence in the 1200 block of Wheatland Avenue and found Beward wearing only a tank top and was bottomless. When officers attempted to speak with Beweard, she ran towards the street, where she was stopped and taken into physical custody. Officers determined that Beward was working with a contracting company at the house at the time. She returned from a break, and began to disrobe and smash windows. Total value of loss: $1,680.00. She also bled on the floor and went after another person. Officers also determined that she drove her vehicle and crashed it into the side of a building. She was arrested and taken for a blood draw. Chemical analysis yielded the presence of Amphetamine, Lorazepam, THC, Buprenorphine, and Norbuprenorphine. A criminal complaint was filed.
8. Possession With Intent to Deliver Fentanyl / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia / Public Drunkenness Arrest, 12:45 p.m., Wednesday, September 23, 2020, 1699 Oregon Pike – Sheetz (MT) – Todd M. Martin, M/39, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a drug overdose. Officers located Martin unconscious inside a vehicle at the gas pumps with a hypodermic needle and a baggie of white powder in his possession, in plain view. Martin was roused and admitted to consuming fentanyl, the white powder in the baggie. In total, Martin was in possession of 9.01g of fentanyl. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Martin remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Martin should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip” below.
1. Theft, July 21 to 26, 2021, 400 block Elmshire Drive (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a patio set, tools, and a garden hose from the rear yard of a residence. Total loss: $310.00.
2. Selective Traffic Enforcement Detail, 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Tuesday, July 27, 2021, McGovernville Road at McGovernville Road (MT) – Officers performed a stop sign detail at this location, which resulted in ten (10) motorists being stopped, and three (3) citations and eight (8) written warnings being issued.
3. Theft, July 19 to 28, 2021, 2042 Lititz Pike – Overlook Park (MT) – Unknown person/s stole two (2) signs from the golf course. Total loss: $190.00.