Daily News Release – Tuesday, June 22, 2021
Lieutenant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Dog Law Violation Arrest, 6:03 p.m., Thursday, June 17, 2021, 900 block Ranck Mill Road (LT) – Arleidi Galan-Figueroa, F/36, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she allowed her dogs to wander at large. Galan-Figueroa had previously been warned for the same offense. A citation was filed.
2. Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle / DUI Arrest, 6:49 p.m., Monday, June 21, 2021, 1200 block East King Street (LT) – Osvaldo Correa-Ramos, M/28, homeless, was charged with the above offenses after he took a vehicle without permission, from a person known to him. Officers located Correa-Ramos while driving the vehicle, and found him exhibiting signs of impairment. He was also in possession of alcoholic beverages, and admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages prior to driving. He was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.204%. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Aggravated Indecent Assault / Corruption of Minors / Unlawful Contact with Minor / Indecent Assault Arrest, Various Dates & Times from 2008 to 2011, 900 block Fruitville Pike (MT) – Shane Ernest Richardson, M/54, of Lititz, PA, was charged with several counts of the above offenses after he sexually assaulted two (2) separate victims numerous times over the listed timeframe. Both victims were under the age of 18 during the assaults, and did not consent to Richardson physically touching them. A criminal complaint was filed and Richardson surrendered to Magisterial District Judge David P. Miller on June 21, 2021. Bail was set at $50,000.00 unsecured and Richardson was released from custody. His preliminary hearing is scheduled to occur on July 6, 2021.
1. Theft of Services, 8:38 a.m., Monday, June 21, 2021, 896 Plaza Boulevard – Advanced Vein & Laser Center (MT) – Unknown person/s dumped trash into the business’ assigned dumpster. Total loss: $200.00.
2. Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts or Accessories, June 19 to 20, 2021, 1600 block Judie Lane (LT) – Unknown person/s removed the catalytic converter from a vehicle, which sat parked overnight. Total loss: $964.70.
3. Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts or Accessories, June 20 to 21, 2021, 100 block Race Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s removed the catalytic converter from a vehicle, which sat parked overnight. Total loss: $1,900.00.