Daily News Release – Thursday, June 10, 2021
Lieutenant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrest, 11:11 p.m., Saturday, June 6, 2021, 100 block Manheim Avenue (MT) – Andrew L. Rentas, M/24, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Rentas grabbed another person by the wrist. A citation was filed.
2. Disorderly Conduct Arrests, 11:51 a.m., Thursday, May 27, 2021, 900 block East King Street (LT) – Vincent M. Dastra, II, M/29, and Orangely C. Rivera, F/19, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense after they engaged in a mutual physical altercation in a public location. The fracas alarmed others in the area, who called 9-1-1. A citation was filed against each party.
3. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 9:25 p.m., Wednesday, June 6, 2021, Marietta Avenue at Wilson Drive (LT) – Paul E. Karpathios, M/50, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed walking alongside a public roadway, while heavily intoxicated. A citation was filed.
4. Noise Ordinance Violation Arrest, 5:14 a.m., Saturday, June 5, 2021, 1500 block Millersville Pike (LT) – Michael D. Garrett, M/47, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he permitted music to loudly play from a vehicle at his residence, which annoyed others in the area. A citation was filed.
5. Burglary / Theft Arrest, 5:37 p.m., Monday, April 12, 2021, 1000 block Marshall Avenue (MT) – A 14-year-old juvenile from Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after they crawled through a third story window of a residence, and stole a backpack and pair of sneakers, valued at $981.00. The victim, who was home at the time of the incident, saw the juvenile, and chased them out of the house. A juvenile allegation was filed with Juvenile Probation.
6. Harassment Arrest, 7:28 p.m., Monday, June 7, 2021, 1900 block Rachael Drive (MT) – Sharon L. Moshos, F/57, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at her residence. During the altercation, Moshos spat upon another person. A citation was issued.
7. Criminal Trespass Arrest, 1:18 a.m., Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 800 block New Holland Avenue (MT) – James Franklin Mays, Jr., M/59, homeless, was charged with the above offense after he was observed sleeping on private property, where he had previously been given notice of no trespass. Mays, Jr. refused to leave the property, was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
1. Theft From Motor Vehicle, 10:50 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Tuesday, June 8, 2021, Route 283 West at Mile Marker 28.8 (MT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle, which had become disabled and left unattended roadside. The stereo system and tools were taken. Total loss: $950.00.
2. Retail Theft, 5:43 p.m., Monday, June 7, 2021, 1509 Lititz Pike – Aaron’s (MT) – An unknown male stole a laptop computer from the store and fled. Total loss: $500.00.