Daily News Release – Tuesday, May 4, 2021
Lieutenant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 9:38 p.m., Wednesday, May 20, 2021, 1000 block Sterling Place (LT) – A 17-year-old juvenile from Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a noise complaint. The juvenile was found seated in a vehicle, which was playing music at a loud volume. The officer detected the odor of marijuana and the juvenile admitted to having marijuana inside the vehicle. The officer searched the vehicle, which yielded marijuana, cigarillos, rolling papers, and a digital scale. A juvenile allegation was filed with Juvenile Probation.
2. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 11:02 p.m., Tuesday, April 27, 2021, Route 30 East at New Holland Pike (MT) – Jonavys Joan Sierra-Santiago, M/19, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for speeding. The officer detected the odor of marijuana and asked for consent to search Sierra-Santiago’s vehicle; consent was granted. The search yielded marijuana and a glass jar. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Possession of Heroin / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 7:00 p.m., Wednesday, April 28, 2021, Glen Moore Circle and Lititz Pike (MT) – Geoffrey R. Nolan, M/30, of Ephrata, PA, was charged with the above offenses after he was observed unconscious inside a vehicle, following a suspected drug overdose. Officers searched Nolan’s vehicle which yielded heroin, and glassine baggies. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Harassment Arrest, 6:04 a.m., Friday, April 16, 2021, Glenwood Avenue (LT) – Jordan A. Helsel-Miles, M/26, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he punched another person in the face multiple times. A citation was filed.
5. Criminal Mischief Arrest, 9:08 a.m., Saturday, March 6, 2021, 200 block Jackson Street (MT) – Hailee Marie Paige, F/21, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she dumped numerous food products onto a vehicle, which did not belong to her, causing $608.22 worth of damage. A criminal complaint was filed.
6. Aggravated Assault / Resisting Arrest / DUI Arrest, 7:00 p.m., Wednesday, April 28, 2021, Glen Moore Circle at Lititz Pike (MT) – Tyler M. Steffy, M/32, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed unconscious inside a vehicle, following a suspected drug overdose. Officers attempted to rouse Steffy, but were unable to do so. While attempting to wake him, officers observed a hypodermic needle lying on the floorboard, in plain view. Steffy then suddenly roused without warning, and began to shove, push, and strike one (1) of the officers. Steffy was able to break free from the officer and a foot chase began. The officer pursued and subdued Steffy with a Taser. Once on the ground, Steffy continued to struggle with officers until he was taken into custody. Officers determined he was under the influence of heroin. He was processed and taken to Central Arraignment.
1. Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts or Accessories, 2:30 a.m., Thursday, April 29, 2021, 1485 Manheim Pike – Chapman Ford (MT) – Unknown person/s stole four (4) truck tailgates from the dealership. Total loss: $12,000.00. Investigation continues.
2. Recklessly Endangering Another Person, 12:44 a.m., Saturday, May 1, 2021, 1310 Harrisburg Pike – Villa Nova (MT) – Numerous people were involved in a physical altercation in the parking lot of the business. During the incident, a vehicle transporting two (2) people was struck with several bullets, following a shooting. Both occupants went to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. Investigation continues.
3. Institutional Vandalism, 5:46 a.m., Sunday, May 2, 2021, 209 Petersburg Road – Manheim Township Community Park (MT) – Unknown person/s intentionally damaged the men’s restroom at the park. Total loss is unknown at this time.
4. Criminal Mischief, May 2 to 3, 2021, 100 block Federal Way (MT) – Unknown person/s shot paintballs at numerous vehicles parked in the area. Total loss is unknown at this time.
5. Criminal Mischief, May 2 to 3, 2021, Valleybrook Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s threw eggs at a vehicle, as it sat parked overnight. No financial loss.
6. Criminal Mischief, April 25 to 26, 2021, 939 North Prince Street – Horsepower Enterprises (MT) – Unknown person/s spray-painted graffiti onto the side of the building. Total loss: $100.00.