Daily News Release – Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Lieutenant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 9:51 p.m., Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 150 Granite Run Drive – Fairfield Inn (MT) – Damaris A. Foster, F/26, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses, following a disturbance at the hotel. Foster, a guest, was making excessive noise, and the hotel wished for her to leave. Officers responded to assist with the removal. As Foster was leaving, officers observed marijuana, glass smoking devices, burnt steel wool, and a baggie in Foster’s possession. She was arrested, processed, and released. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. Dog Law Violation Arrest, 8:36 a.m., Tuesday, March 23, 2021, 1000 block Sterling Place (LT) – Osvaldo Coello-Mendoza, M/49, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he permitted his dog to run at large. Coello-Mendoza had previously been warned for the same offense. A citation was filed.
1. Selective Traffic Enforcement Detail, 7:30 to 10:15 a.m., Monday, April 5, 2021, 1700 block Eden Road (MT) – Officers performed a speed enforcement detail, which resulted in seventeen (17) motorists being stopped, and ten (10) citations and seven (7) written warnings being issued. The highest recorded speed was 53 MPH in this 25 MPH posted zone.
2. Selective Traffic Enforcement Detail, 7:00 to 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, April 6, 2021, McGovernville Road (Route 741) at McGovernville Road (Route 741) (MT) – Officers performed a stop sign enforcement detail, which resulted in twelve (12) vehicles being stopped, and one (1) citation and eleven (11) written warnings being issued.
3. Theft By Deception, March 17, 2021, Fairview Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s changed the address and direct deposit bank information for the victim’s monthly social security deposit. Total loss: $1,792.00.