Daily News Release – Monday, April 5, 2021
Lieutenant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrest, 8:34 p.m., Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 2200 block Coventry Road (MT) – Kimerly N. Roman, F/53, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at her residence. During the altercation, Roman slapped another person in the face and struck them with a plastic folding chair. A citation was filed.
2. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 12:07 a.m., Thursday, April 1, 2021, 1100 block Millersville Pike (LT) – Grant Robert Fisher, M/24, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed smoking marijuana inside of a vehicle. Fisher gave officers consent to search his vehicle, which yielded marijuana. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Disorderly Conduct Arrests, 4:47 p.m., Saturday, April 3, 2021, Wicklyn Road at Delp Road (MT) – Alexis Nicole Manley, F/21, and Zarius Anthony Negron, M/22, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense after they engaged in a mutual dispute in the middle of the street. Both parties stopped their respective vehicles, exited, and threw personal property at one another and onto the street. The actions of both alarmed others in the area, who called 9-1-1. A citation was filed against each party.
4. Noise Violation Arrest, 11:25 p.m., Saturday, April 3, 2021, Elmwood Terrace (MT) – Alyssa P. Morabito, F/26, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed yelling and making noise, that could be heard over one (1) block away from her residence. Morabito refused to quiet down when ordered to do so by the police. A citation was filed.
5. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 8:37 p.m., Tuesday, March 30, 2021, Riverside Avenue (LT) – Michael P. Silevinac, M/46, homeless, was charged with the above offense after he was observed heavily intoxicated in the area. Silevinac continually fell over and kept losing consciousness, due to the intoxication. A citation was filed.
6. DUI Arrest, 6:50 p.m., Friday, April 2, 2021, Fordney Road at Lititz Pike (MT) – Norman Asa Garrison, III, M/51, unknown address, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for a red-light infraction. Garrison, III exhibited signs of impairment and was arrested. He refused chemical testing. A criminal complaint was filed.
7. Terroristic Threats Arrest, 2:06 p.m., Wednesday, April 1, 2021, 4500 block Crossings Boulevard (MT) – Reymon D. Tavarez-Santos, M/28, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Tavarez-Santos retrieved a rifle and loaded magazine. He ordered the victim to get into a vehicle, waiting outside. This put the victim in fear for their life. Tavarez-Santos then left the area. A criminal complaint was filed.
8. Stalking / Criminal Trespass Arrest, 11:36 a.m., Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 1415 Lititz Pike – Citizens Bank (MT) – Jeffrey S. Kochel, M/55, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after he repeatedly returned to the bank, after being served with a notice against trespassing. He was arrested and processed. A criminal complaint was filed.
9. Aggravated Assault by Vehicle While DUI / DUI / Hit & Run Arrest, 8:35 p.m., Friday, April 2, 2021, Fruitville Pike at Stonehenge Drive (MT) – Sean Anthony Morris, M/41, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a crash investigation. Morris was identified as a driver involved in that crash, who fled on foot immediately following the impact. Officers located Morris walking nearby and detained him. Morris exhibited signs of impairment and was arrested. Two (2) occupants of the vehicle struck by Morris sustained injuries. It was also determined at the time of the crash, that Morris’ driving privileges were suspended from a previous DUI conviction. Chemical analysis yielded a BAC of 0.240%. He was processed and taken to Central Arraignment.
1. Theft of Services, 8:30 a.m., Friday, April 2, 2021, 924 North Prince Street – Neptune Diner (MT) – Unknown person/s dumped trash into the dumpster of the business. Total loss: $50.00.
2. Harassment, 12:51 a.m., Sunday, April 4, 2021, 3205 Lititz Pike – Sheetz (MT) – An unknown male punched another person in the face, causing a bloody nose.
3. Criminal Mischief, 10:00 a.m., Sunday, April 4, 2021, 1411 Columbia Avenue – Meals on Wheels (LT) – An unknown person smashed a window at the business. Unknown loss.
4. Armed Robbery, 11:12 p.m., Monday, April 5, 2021, 100 block Lincoln Street (MT) – An unknown black male robbed another person at gunpoint, as the victim stood on their front porch. The male stole a watch and fled on foot. The victim was uninjured. Total loss: $450.00.