Daily News Release – Wednesday, April 28, 2021
Lieutenant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. DUI Arrest, 5:58 p.m., Thursday, April 22, 2021, Route 222 South at Oregon Pike (MT) – George Michael Giblin, IV, M/44, of Landisville, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for erratic driving. Giblin, IV exhibited signs of impairment and was arrested. Chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.226%. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. DUI / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 8:16 a.m., Saturday, April 24, 2021, 600 block Wyncroft Lane (LT) – Habib Abuhammad, M/29, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a crash investigation. Abuhammad was identified as a driver in that crash and exhibited signs of impairment. He was taken into physical custody, and during a search incident to arrest, was found in possession of multiple blue glassine baggies, used to store heroin. Abuhammad refused chemical testing, and a criminal complaint was filed.
3. Aggravated Assault / Escape / Resisting Arrest / Criminal Mischief Arrest, 4:25 p.m., Saturday, April 24, 2021, 1000 block North Duke Street (MT) – Marc A. Nazario, M/22, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Nazario punched another person, while both stood at the top of a set of concrete steps. He also smashed the person’s smart phone by throwing it to the ground. Nazario then shoved the person, causing them to fall backwards down the steps, and striking their head on the concrete sidewalk below. The force of this fall caused the victim to lose consciousness and sustain serious bodily injury, to include a concussion. While officers were on scene performing their investigation, they advised Nazario that he was being detained, and was not free to leave. Nazario ran from the scene, and a foot pursuit ensued. Officers caught up to Nazario, who then physically resisted being taken into physical custody. During the struggle, Nazario and an officer sustained scrapes and scratches to their bodies. Nazario was processed and taken to Central Arraignment.
4. Retail Theft Arrests, 5:11 p.m., Monday, April 19, 2021, 1304 Lititz Pike – Sally Beauty Supply (MT) – Samuel Baez-Diaz, M/38, and Eliezer Cintron-Pagan, M/40, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense after they were observed stealing $479.46 worth of merchandise from the store. Both were arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment. During a search incident to arrest, Cintron-Pagan was found in possession of a hypodermic needle. He was charged with Possession of Drug Paraphernalia in addition to the charge of Retail Theft.
1. Theft of Lost or Mislaid Property, 9:33 a.m., Friday, April 23, 2021, 2000 Crossings Boulevard – Wegman’s (MT) – An unknown white female stole $60.00 from a self-checkout register, after the previous customer forgot to retrieve the money from the machine.