Daily News Release – Thursday, April 15, 2021
Lieutenant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Recklessly Endangering Another Person Arrest, 11:03 a.m., Tuesday, April 6, 2021, Route 222 South at Bushong Road (MT) – A 16-year-old juvenile from Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. The juvenile was observed driving at a high rate of speed and recklessly passing other cars. During these actions, the juvenile’s vehicle collided with another vehicle, which caused the juvenile’s vehicle to spin, and strike the center grass median. The juvenile’s vehicle rolled, became airborne, and landed on its hood. An unrestrained passenger inside the juvenile’s vehicle was ejected during the roll-over. A juvenile allegation was filed with Juvenile Probation.
2. Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 6:05 p.m., Sunday, March 14, 2021, 1280 Lititz Pike – Dollar Tree (MT) – Lisa Marie Goyco, F/36, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed yelling at employees inside the store. Goyco also threw a shopping basket. A citation was filed.
3. DUI Arrest, 3:51 p.m., Sunday, April 11, 2021, Columbia Avenue at Jackson Drive (LT) – Jared F. Yeager, M/33, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Yeager was identified as a driver in that crash and exhibited signs of impairment. Yeager also admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages prior to the crash. He was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.105%. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Disorderly Conduct / Harassment / Criminal Mischief Arrest, 12:10 p.m., Friday, April 9, 2021, 600 block Merchants Square (MT) – A 17-year-old juvenile from Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, the juvenile engaged in a fight in a public setting. The juvenile struck another person and kicked the passenger side door of a vehicle parked in the area, causing dents in the metal. Total loss: $400.00. A juvenile allegation was filed with Juvenile Probation.
5. Harassment Arrests, 1:25 p.m., Saturday, April 10, 2021, 300 block Dickens Drive (LT) – Carmen Y. Jimenez, F/39, and Promise M. Rodriguez, F/19, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at their residence. During the altercation, Jimenez struck Rodriguez and Rodriguez pulled Jimenez’s hair. A citation was filed against each party.
6. Retail Theft Arrest, 3:07 p.m., Friday, April 9, 2021, 1360 Columbia Avenue – Giant Food Store (LT) – Jennifer Lynn Roberts, F/53, of Reading, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed stealing $52.43 worth of merchandise from the store. She was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
1. Criminal Mischief, April 12 to 13, 2021, 1034 North Lime Street – Wissler’s Service Center (MT) – Unknown person/s spray-painted graffiti onto the building. Total loss: $150.00.
2. Theft, April 10 to 12, 2021, Knollwood Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s stole two (2) scooters and a plant from a residential front porch. Total loss: $122.00. A second residence in the same area reported the theft of a bicycle during the same time frame. Total loss: $300.00.
3. Selective Traffic Enforcement Detail, 7:00 to 11:00 a.m., Wednesday, April 14, 2021, North President Avenue at West James Street (LT) – Officers performed a speed check, as a follow up to on-going speeding vehicles in the area. A total of thirteen (13) motorists were stopped, resulting in four (4) citations and nine (9) written warnings being issued. The highest recorded speed was 63 MPH in this 25 MPH posted zone.
4. Loitering and Prowling at Nighttime, 4:15 a.m., Saturday, April 10, 2021, Knollwood Drive (MT) – An unknown male was captured on a home surveillance camera looking around the front porch of a residence. No items were taken. This event is likely related to the thefts listed above.
5. Forgery, April 12 to 14, 2021, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – An unknown black male was observed passing fourteen (14) counterfeit $50.00 bills to purchase $632.96 worth of merchandise from the store.
6. Vehicle Theft, 1:00 to 2:00 a.m., Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 1000 block North Lime Street (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a 1975 Honda Alinoid dirt bike from the rear of a residence. Total loss: $6,000.00.