Daily News Release – Monday, December 20, 2021
Media Post Contact: Lieutenant Michael Piacentino
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 11:14 p.m., Friday, December 17, 2021, 1004 Harrisburg Pike – Turkey Hill (MT) – Michael D. Diorio, M/31, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he overdosed on heroin inside the store and needed to be revived using Narcan. A citation was issued.
2. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of THC / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 11:24 a.m., Saturday, December 18, 2021, Columbia Avenue at Atkins Avenue (LT) – Luz C. Velez, F/47, of Marietta, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for an insurance infraction. Officers searched Velez’s vehicle which yielded marijuana, a THC vape pen, and baggies. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. DUI Arrest, 3:26 p.m., Saturday, December 18, 2021, 1403 Manheim Pike – Long John Silver’s (MT) – Stephen M. Murray, M/58, of Wrightsville, PA, was charged with the above offense after he drove his vehicle over the curbing on the drive-thru, and got his vehicle stuck. Murray exhibited signs of impairment and admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages prior to driving. Murray was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.156%. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Retail Theft Arrest, 9:18 a.m., Tuesday, October 2, 2021, 1589 Fruitville Pike – Target (MT) – Josselie Medina, F/36, of East Petersburg, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed stealing $266.86 worth of merchandise from the store. A citation was filed.
5. Harassment Arrest, 9:00 p.m., Saturday, December 18, 2021, New Danville Pike (LT) – Makayla L. Gingerich, F/22, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute inside of a vehicle. During the altercation, Gingerich punched another person and bit them on the arm. A citation was filed.
6. Possession With Intent to Deliver Marijuana / Prohibited Offensive Weapons / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 11:10 p.m., Monday, December 6, 2021, Route 222 North at Mile Marker 33.8 (MT) – Jahrell A. Dixon, M/28, of York, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for speeding. Officers searched Dixon’s vehicle after obtaining consent, which yielded 1.116 pounds of marijuana, a set of metal knuckles, $8,350.52 in cash, rolling papers, a digital scale, and baggies. He was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
7. Retail Theft / Criminal Conspiracy to Commit Retail Theft Arrests, 9:31 p.m., Saturday, November 27, 2021, 1605 Lititz Pike – Giant Food Store (MT) – Derrick Anthony Bleach, M/39, and Legious Robert Minder, M/19, both of Allentown, PA, were charged with the above offenses after both worked together to steal $3,501.37 worth of merchandise from the store. A criminal complaint was filed and arrest warrants obtained. Both Bleach and Minder remain wanted persons at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Bleach or Minder should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip” below.
1. Vehicle Theft, 11:41 a.m., Saturday, December 18, 2021, 1000 block Whitemarsh Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a 2020 GMC Denali from a residential driveway. The vehicle was later recovered in Lancaster City. Total loss: $24,000.00.
2. Forgery, November 16, 2020 to October 13, 2021, 1000 block Olde Hickory Road (MT) – Unknown person/s accessed a personal check of the victim and used it to make a series of fraudulent bank deposits, totaling $3,874.00.
3. Theft From Motor Vehicle, December 18 to 19, 2021, 541 Airport Road – Penn Cinema (MT) – Unknown person/s entered a vehicle as it sat parked at the business. Numerous Christmas presents were stolen. Total loss: $270.93.