Daily News Release - 12/20/2018
Daily News Release – Thursday, December 20, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 1:45 p.m., Wednesday, December 19, 2018, New Holland Pike at Park Road (MT) – Jadiel Jose Ortiz, M/26, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Ortiz became involved in a physical altercation which alarmed others in the area who called 9-1-1. A citation was filed.
2. Criminal Mischief Arrest, 9:34 p.m., Friday, December 14, 2018, Turnbridge Drive (LT) – Mark A. Ressler, M/41, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Ressler broke and 8-10” kitchen knife. A citation was issued.
3. Criminal Mischief / Public Drunkenness Arrest, 2:28 a.m., Sunday, December 16, 2018, 1110 Millersville Pike – House of Pasta (LT) – Adrian Antonio Torres, M/28, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after he attempted to enter the restaurant, via a window, after it had closed. Torres frightened employees who were still inside and caused $50.00 in damage to the window. When confronted, it was determined that Torres was heavily under the influence of alcohol. Two (2) citations were filed.
4. Retail Theft Arrest, 2:28 p.m., Monday, December 10, 2018, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Ryan Lee Schmidt, M/30, of Sarasota, FL, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing a television valued at $848.00. Schmidt was identified using the store’s video surveillance system. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. Endangering Welfare of Children / DUI Arrest, 8:35 p.m., Wednesday, December 19, 2018, 1400 block New Holland Pike (MT) – Devon M. Funke, F/28, of Leola, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a crash investigation. Funke was identified as a driver in that crash and had been transporting her twenty-two-month-old child in the backseat. Funke exhibited signs of impairment and was arrested. Chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.121%. A criminal complaint was filed.
6. Loitering and Prowling at Nighttime / Public Drunkenness / Underage Drinking Arrest, 2:49 a.m., Sunday, December 16, 2018, Farm Lane (LT) – Hunter Ronald Hartman, M/19, of Conestoga, PA, was charged with the above offenses after he was observed heavily under the influence of alcohol wandering around numerous backyards. Hartman was yelling and moaning, which woke residents, alarmed them, and they called 9-1-1. When questioned by police, Hartman admitted to being intoxicated and running around residential properties for no legitimate purpose. A criminal complaint was filed.
7. Sale or Use of Noxious Substance / Public Drunkenness Arrest, 2:24 p.m., Wednesday, December 19, 2018, Ranck Avenue (LT) – Michael Paul Silevinac, M/43, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed unconscious after “huffing” out of a compressed air can. Officers found Silevinac in possession of an air duster. He was arrested, processed, and taken before Magisterial District Judge Mary M. Sponaugle. He was arraigned on the above charges and bail was set at $5,000.00 which Silevinac could not post. He was remanded to Lancaster County Prison.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Nothing to Report.