Daily News Release – Monday, December 13, 2021
Media Post Contact: Lieutenant Michael Piacentino
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 2:04 a.m., Friday, December 3, 2021, 1200 block Harrisburg Pike (MT) – Jorja Laina Pastore, F/18, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed lying on the side of the roadway, heavily under the influence of an alcoholic beverage. A citation was filed.
2. Harassment Arrest, 4:16 a.m., Friday, December 3, 2021, 600 block Wyncroft Lane (LT) – Deandre Zequan Woodall, M/20, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Woodall grabbed another person by their wrists, and pushed them. Woodall also took the victim’s cell phone. A citation was filed.
3. DUI Arrest, 10:16 p.m., Thursday, October 21, 2021, 2300 block Fruitville Pike (MT) – Alyssa M. Shoenberger, F/22, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Shoenberger was identified as a driver in that crash and exhibited signs of impairment. She also admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages prior to the crash. Shoenberger was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.195%. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 1:11 a.m., Sunday, December 5, 2021, 2520 Lititz Pike – Sandwich Factory (MT) – Anthony T. Cuthbertson, M/37, of Harrisburg, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed causing a disturbance at the bar. Cuthbertson was heavily intoxicated and refused to leave the premises when ordered to do so by bar staff. A citation was filed.
5. Noise Ordinance Violation Arrest, 1:02 a.m., Sunday, December 5, 2021, 1703 New Holland Pike – Club Twenty3 (MT) – Eric Perrone, M/51, of Lititz, PA, was charged with two (2) counts of Manheim Township’s noise ordinance after his business permitted excessively loud music to be played. The noise of which disturbed others, outside of the business. Two (2) citations were filed.
6. Retail Theft Arrests, 12:49 p.m., Friday, November 26, 2021, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Joseph K. Yaidoo, M/18, and Josiah E. Yaidoo, both of Ephrata, PA, were charged with the above offense after they were observed stealing $213.62 worth of merchandise from the store. A criminal complaint was filed against each party.
7. Aggravated Assault / Criminal Conspiracy to Commit Aggravated Assault Arrest, 8:18 p.m., Tuesday, July 20, 2021, 900 block Clark Street (LT) – Alexis Jade Deboer, F/18, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after she conspired with another person to shoot a paintball gun out of a moving vehicle. The projectile from the weapon struck another person in the face, causing injury. Deboer was identified and a criminal complaint was filed. An arrest warrant was obtained. Deboer was taken into custody by Lancaster City Police, and turned over to Manheim Township Police. She was processed and taken to Central Arraignment.
8. Retail Theft, 3:08 p.m., Wednesday, November 17, 2021, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Corey James Calderwood, M/40, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing $110.74 worth of merchandise from the store. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. The warrant was served on Calderwood at the Lancaster County Prison, where he was being held on unrelated charges.
9. Recklessly Endangering Another Person / Disorderly Conduct / Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Oxycodone / Possession of Ecstasy / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 1:37 a.m., Sunday, December 5, 2021, 1703 New Holland Pike – Club Twenty3 (MT) – Ezeguiel J. DeJesus, M/30, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after he was observed firing a pistol into the air, out of an opened sunroof of a vehicle, in the parking lot of the business. An officer on patrol heard the three (3) to four (4) gunshots and determined DeJesus’ vehicle to be involved. A felony traffic stop occurred and DeJesus was taken into custody without incident. During a search incident to arrest, DeJesus was found in possession of marijuana, oxycodone, ecstasy, a pill container, and a smoking device (vaporizer). He was also found in possession of a Smith and Wesson revolver. He was processed, interviewed, and released from custody. A criminal complaint was filed December 10, 2021.
1. Fraud, 11:30 a.m. to 8:45 p.m., Thursday, December 9, 2021, 1246 Millersville Pike – Regal Cinemas (LT) – Unknown person/s used a counterfeit $100.00 bill at the business.
2. Identity Theft, 1:45 p.m., Friday, December 10, 2021, 1200 block Pleasure Road (MT) – Unknown person/s opened a bank account in the victim’s name.
3. Criminal Mischief, November 11 to December 11, 2021, 100 block Baneberry Lane (MT) – Unknown person/s shot a projectile at a window, causing damage. Total loss: $300.00.
4. Theft From Motor Vehicle, 3:00 to 3:41 p.m., Saturday, December 11, 2021, 1587 Fruitville Pike – Dick’s Sporting Goods (MT) – Unknown person/s stole tools out of a truck that was parked in the parking lot of the business. Total loss: $500.00.
5. Retail Theft, 3:35 p.m., Wednesday, December 8, 2021, 1575 Fruitville Pike – Ulta Beauty (MT) – An unknown black male stole $534.00 worth of men’s cologne from the store.
6. Fleeing or Attempting to Elude Police Officer, 9:18 p.m., Saturday, December 11, 2021, Fruitville Pike at Biscayne Road (MT) – An unknown person operating a silver Ford Focus fled from a police officer, who attempted to initiate a traffic stop for a registration plate infraction. The vehicle fled the scene at a high-rate of speed; the officer did not pursue.