Daily News Release – 11/18/2021
Sergeant Barry E. Waltz, Jr.
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1505
1. Park Hours Violation Arrest, 11:10 p.m., Sunday, November 14, 2021, 1221 Millersville Pk – Lancaster Township Community Park (LT) – Jan Abdul Rashid, m/20, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was found inside the park after hours. A citation was filed.
2. DUI Arrest, 12:35 p.m., Saturday, October 16, 2021, 400 Blk Eden Rd (MT) – Justin Holland, m/37, of Lancaster, was arrested for the above offense after a citizen reported to police that a male was slumped over his steering wheel. Holland was found to be the driver and displayed signs of intoxication. A chemical test indicated a BAC of 0.215%. A Criminal Complaint was filed.
3. False ID to Law Enforcement, Driving under Suspension, Violation of use of inspection, 1209 a.m., Saturday, November 6, 2021, Route 30 at Harrisburg Pk (MT) – Megan Delgado, f/35, of Columbia, PA, was charged with the above offenses after a vehicle she was driving was stopped for an expired registration plate. She gave the police a false name. A Criminal Complaint was filed.
4. Stalking, Criminal Trespass Arrest, 8:04 p.m. Tuesday, November 9, 2021, 100 Blk Grandview Blvd (LT) – Lorraine Martin, f/60, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after creating a disturbance at a neighbor’s house. She was transported to Lancaster County Prison.
5. Retail Theft Arrest, 5:29 p.m., Monday, November 15, 2021, 2030 Fruitville Pk, Walmart (MT) – Brett Albright, m/46, Homeless, was charged with the above offense after he attempted to steal $163.38 worth of merchandise. He was transported to Lancaster County Prison.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
- Theft, 07:45 a.m., Friday, November 12, 2021, 1204 Millersville Pk, Weis Markets (LT) – An unknown male stole a bicycle from the vestibule of the business. Loss $400.
- Disorderly Conduct, 8:29 p.m., Friday, November 12, 2021, 1890 Fruitville Pk, At Home, (MT) – 2 juvenile males were causing a disturbance and breaking items inside the store. Investigation continues.
- Criminal Trespass, 10:00 p.m., Saturday, November 13, 2021, 800 Blk Pleasure Rd (MT) – An unknown male entered a private residence. He fled when he noticed the resident.
- Theft from Vehicle, November 12-13, 2021. 900 E King St, Conestoga View Nursing Home (LT) – A victim reported their wallet stolen from their vehicle while parked in the parking lot. Loss $91.50.
- Criminal Mischief, 9:31 p.m., November 13, 2021, 1000 Blk Cobblestone Ln (MT) – A storm door of a private residence was damaged by an unknown object. Loss $100. No suspects.
- Criminal Mischief, 10:03 p.m., November 13, 2021, 100 Blk Baneberry Ln (MT) – A glass window of a private residence was shattered by an unknown object. Loss $200. No suspects.
- Vehicle Theft, 1:35 – 1:49 a.m., November 14, 2021, 200 Blk Princess Ave (MT) – An unknown person stole a 2011 Ford Ranger while parked at this location. The vehicle was left unlocked and the keys were in the cupholder. The vehicle contained several tools. Loss $11,130. The vehicle was later located in Lancaster City. Investigation continues.
- Theft, 11:50 a.m. – 12:15 p.m., Sunday, November 14, 2021, 2030 Fruitville Pk, Walmart (MT) – Unknown person took an employee's personal Samsung tablet while they worked. Loss $120.
- Retail Theft, 2:08 p.m. Sunday, November 14, 2021, 1587 Fruitville Pk, Dick’s Sporting Goods (MT) – An unknown male broke a security device off a pair of boots and walked our without paying for them. Loss $99.99.
- Criminal Mischief, November 13-14, 2021, 2600 Blk Stagecoach Ln (MT) – An unknown person damaged the rear window and taillight of a 2012 Nissan Rogue. Loss $400.
- Theft from Vehicle, 2:10 – 9:55 a.m. Monday, November 15, 2021, 1500 blk Queen Ln (MT) – Unknown person entered a parked vehicle and took $140 worth of items from inside.
- Theft from Vehicle, November 14-15, 2021, 200 Blk Princess Ave (MT) – An unknown person entered an unlocked vehicle and stole keys. Loss $10.
- Theft from Vehicle, November 14-17, 2021, 100 Blk Rutledge Ave (MT) – An unknown person entered a vehicle parked in a residential driveway and took cash. Loss $20.
- Retail Theft, 3:41 p.m., Wednesday, November 17, 2021, 2030 Fruitville Pk, Walmart (MT) – An unknown male stole merchandise from the store. He fled after being confronted. $41.63 worth of merchandise was recovered.
- Criminal Mischief, November 12-13, 2021, 2900 Blk Aster Ln (MT) – Unknown person shot the side of a residence with a BB gun. Loss $100.