Daily News Release – Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Lieutenant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrest, 7:02 p.m., Monday, October 16, 2021, 400 block Wagonwheel Road (MT) – A 16-year-old juvenile from Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offense after he struck another person in the face with an open hand. A citation was filed.
2. Harassment Arrest, 9:00 a.m., Thursday, July 8, 2021, Knollwood Drive (MT) – Michael Aponte, M/37, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he placed his hands on the victim’s shoulders and pulled them towards him, in an attempt to wrap his arms around the victim. A citation was filed.
3. Receiving Stolen Property, 12:00 p.m., Tuesday, September 14, 2021, Waverly Avenue (MT) – A 13-year-old juvenile from Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after they were found in possession of a stolen bicycle, valued at $238.50. A juvenile allegation was filed with Juvenile Probation.
4. Harassment Arrest, 10:56 p.m., Thursday, October 21, 2021, 600 block Wyncroft Lane (LT) – Aaliyah L. Davis, F/18, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at her residence. During the altercation, Davis shoved another person, and raised a bottle in a threatening manner. A citation was filed.
5. Stalking / Recklessly Endangering Another Person / Criminal Mischief Arrest, 4:09 a.m., Sunday, October 10, 2021, Manheim Pike at Granite Run Drive (MT) – Lavell Lamar Truvillion, M/27, of York, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute. Truvillion, operating a motor vehicle, saw his ex operating another motor vehicle, and began to follow her. At the above intersection, he intentionally struck his ex’s vehicle, with his own vehicle. The victim pulled into an area convenience store parking lot, where Truvillion intentionally drove his vehicle into the victim’s for a second time. He then fled the scene. Truvillion also sent the victim over thirty-one (31) unwanted and unanswered text messages in a 24-hour period. The total loss sustained by the victim was $3,000.00. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Truvillion remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Truvillion should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip” below.
1. Theft From Motor Vehicle, October 21 to 22, 2021, 1500 block Hillcrest Road (LT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle, and rummaged through the interior. No items taken.
2. Burglary, September 1 to October 22, 2021, 100 block City Mill Road (LT) – Unknown person/s stole four (4) handguns from a locked storage area of an apartment building. Total loss: $1,600.00.
3. Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts or Accessories, October 21 to 22, 2021, 1600 block Judie Lane (LT) – Unknown person/s removed the catalytic converter from a vehicle as it sat parked overnight. Total loss: $800.00.
4. Theft From Motor Vehicle, 6:15 to 6:30 a.m., Thursday, October 21, 2021, 300 block Bracken Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle and stole loose change and a gift card. Total loss: $51.00.
5. Criminal Mischief, 4:07 p.m., Friday, October 22, 2021, Roosevelt Boulevard (MT) – Unknown teenagers were observed pounding on the door of the victim’s residence for an unknown reason. The pounding damaged the door, and the teens fled after doing so. Total loss to the door: $75.00.
6. Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts or Accessories, October 22 to 23, 2021, 1700 block Judie Lane (LT) – Unknown person/s removed the catalytic converter from a vehicle as it sat parked overnight. Total loss: $800.00.
7. Criminal Mischief, 11:31 p.m., Saturday, October 23, 2021, 500 block Cobblestone Lane (MT) – Unknown teenagers were observed intentionally kicking a truck and trailer at this location. The kicking damaged the vehicle, and the teens fled after doing so. Total loss remains unknown at this time.
8. Vehicle Theft, 1:00 to 9:00 a.m., Sunday, October 24, 2021, 200 block Kentshire Drive (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a Dodge Charger from the driveway of a residence, as it sat parked overnight. The vehicle was left unlocked with the keys inside. The vehicle was later recovered in East Hempfield Township. Total loss: $28,000.00.
9. Retail Theft, 1:43 p.m., Friday, October 22, 2021, 2000 Crossings Boulevard – Wegman’s (MT) – Four (4) unknown females were observed stealing $1,690.69 worth of merchandise from the store.
10. Vehicle Theft, October 24 to 25, 2021, Parkside Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a 2013 Chevrolet Volt as it sat parked overnight in front of a residence. Total loss: $5,200.00.
11. Theft From Motor Vehicle, 8:43 a.m., Monday, October 25, 2021, 1319 Millersville Pike – Planet Fitness (LT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle and stole numerous items, to include a wallet and contents. Credit cards from within the wallet were later used to make a series of fraudulent purchases. Total loss: $447.47.