Daily News Release – Monday, October 18, 2021
Lieutenant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Noise Violation Arrest, 9:29 p.m., Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 300 block Dickens Drive (LT) – Carmen Y. Jimenez, F/40, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she hosted a loud party at her residence. Music from the party could be heard well beyond her property boundary, and was disturbing others in the area. A citation was filed.
2. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 2:40 a.m., Saturday, October 16, 2021, 150 Granite Run Drive – Fairfield Inn (MT) – William C. Hughes, M/22, of Glendale, NY, was charged with the above offense after he was observed unconscious in the lobby of the hotel. Hughes had also vomited, due to extreme intoxication from alcoholic beverages. A citation was filed.
3. DUI Arrest, 11:53 p.m., Friday, October 15, 2021, 1700 block Oregon Pike (MT) – Robert W. Koechig, Jr., M/37, of Spring City, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed unconscious behind the wheel of a running vehicle. Officers roused Koechig, Jr., who exhibited signs of impairment and admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages prior to driving. Koechig, Jr. was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.13%. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Harassment Arrest, 2:03 p.m., Saturday, October 16, 2021, North Broad Street (LT) – Joshua L. Pagan, M/19, of Leola, PA, was charged with the above offense after he struck another person in the chest with a PVC pipe, which left a red mark. A citation was filed.
5. DUI Arrest, 9:39 p.m., Saturday, October 16, 2021, 100 block Haskell Drive (MT) – Mariano Capellan-Coca, M/56, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed unconscious behind the wheel of a running vehicle. Officers roused Capellan-Coca, who exhibited signs of impairment and was in possession of an open container of an alcoholic beverage. Capellan-Coca was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.225%. A criminal complaint was filed.
6. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 1:22 a.m., Wednesday, October 13, 2021, South West End Avenue at Fourth Street (LT) – Khalif Adriel Laster, M/23, of Brooklyn, NY, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for an equipment infraction. Officers smelled the odor of marijuana coming from the vehicle and requested consent to search. Consent was given and the search yielded marijuana. A criminal complaint was filed.
7. Possession of Oxycodone / Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 2:44 a.m., Thursday, October 14, 2021, 1200 block New Danville Pike (LT) – Jewel L. Brown, M/22, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after officers performed a search of his backpack. The search yielded marijuana, 3 ½ Oxycodone pills, baggies, a digital scale, rolling papers, and a marijuana grinder. A criminal complaint was filed.
8. Retail Theft Arrest, 4:56 p.m., Friday, October 15, 2021, 1605 Lititz Pike – Giant Food Store (MT) – Stanislav Z. Freydlin, M/36, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing $181.82 worth of merchandise from the store. He was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
9. Stalking / Terroristic Threats / Criminal Trespass Arrest, 5:30 a.m., Monday, May 24, 2021, 1300 block Wabank Road (LT) – Eric Rivera, M/32 ,of Wernersville, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Rivera unlawfully followed around another person and made verbal threats to physically strike them. Rivera then followed the victim to their residence, where Rivera had previously been issued a notice against trespassing. Rivera was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
1. Harassment, 3:50 p.m., Thursday, October 14, 2021, 1589 Fruitville Pike – Target (MT) – An unknown dark-skinned male made unwanted physical contact with an employee, and walked away from the store.
2. Theft, October 4 to 14, 2021, 1020 Lititz Avenue – Brubaker Motors (MT) – Unknown person/s stole $2,982.00 worth of tools.
3. Theft, 11:43 a.m., Sunday, October 17, 2021, 415 Granite Run Drive – Keep Safe Self Storage (MT) – Unknown person/s broke into a storage locker and stole electronics. Total loss unknown.
4. Theft From Motor Vehicle Incidents, October 16 to 17, 2021, Lancaster Township – Unknown person/s entered multiple unlocked vehicle and rummaged through the interiors, attempting to find valuable property. No items were taken. The areas targeted were:
- 1300 block Hillcrest Road
- 1400 block Hillcrest Road
- 1300 block Wheatland Avenue
- 1200 block Meadowbrook Road
- 100 block River Drive