Daily News Release - 10/16/2018
Daily News Release – Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 9:30 p.m., Thursday, October 11, 2018, Millersville Pike at Charles Road (LT) – Charles J. Polaski, M/61, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stumbling into traffic and slurring his words. Polaski also admitted to “being drunk.” A citation was issued.
2. Possession of Drug Paraphernalia / Public Drunkenness Arrest, 5:03 p.m., Thursday, September 30, 2018, 900 block North Prince Street (MT) – Ryan Michael Leaman, M/30, of Manheim, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a drug overdose. After being revived by Narcan, officers searched Leaman’s belongings and located hypodermic needles and glassine baggies. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Retail Theft Arrests, Monday, October 15, 2018, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Jason Ryan McCullough, M/38, of Columbia, PA, was charged with the above offense following two (2) incidents of shoplifting.
- At 2:33 p.m., McCullough entered the store and stole three (3) speakers valued at $347.00. McCullough fled the store and was not stopped.
- At 8:29 p.m., McCullough returned to the store and stole an additional three (3) speakers valued at $287.00.
McCullough was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment, after being charged with both offenses.
4. DUI Arrest, 10:22 p.m., Monday, October 15, 2018, Riverside Avenue at Clark Street (LT) – Kody Russell Stieve, M/25, of Leola, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for suspected impaired driving. Stieve exhibited signs of impairment and was arrested. Chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.210%. He was taken to Central Arraignment.
5. DUI / Possession of Heroin / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 5:23 p.m., Wednesday, September 26, 2018, 1000 block Maple Avenue (LT) – Jennifer Rose Brunner, F/29, of Three Springs, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a drug overdose. Brunner had overdosed on heroin while operating a vehicle and passed out behind the wheel. Brunner was revived and taken to an area hospital for treatment. A search of her property yielded heroin, hypodermic needles, and a glass smoking pipe. Brunner consented to a blood test which yielded Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, THC, Morphine, Fentanyl, and Norfentanyl in her sample. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Nothing to Report.