Daily News Release – Monday, October 11, 2021
Lieutenant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 1:34 p.m., Tuesday, October 5, 2021, Route 30 East at New Holland Pike (MT) – Alexander Nicholas Stapler, M/21, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for speeding. The officer noted the odor of marijuana coming from the vehicle, and asked for consent to search the vehicle. Consent was granted, and the officer located marijuana, two (2) glass smoking devices, a digital scale, and a marijuana grinder. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. Aggravated Assault Arrest, 7:14 p.m., Saturday, October 9, 2021, 400 block Coventry Road (MT) – A 12-year-old juvenile from Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following an altercation with another juvenile. During the incident, the juvenile suspect brandished a small knife, and inflicted a small puncture wound and horizontal laceration onto the victim’s abdomen. The victim was treated at an area hospital for the minor injury and released. The juvenile suspect was questioned by police, admitted their involvement in this incident, and was released to the custody of their parents. A juvenile allegation was filed with Juvenile Probation.
3. Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 12:13 p.m., Tuesday, October 5, 2021, 1204 Millersville Pike – T-Mobile (LT) – Azgar Mohamad Kassim, M/38, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he caused a disturbance inside the store. Kassim, upset over a bill, yelled at employees, struck computer equipment, and refused to leave the store when ordered to do so. Kassim’s actions alarmed others inside the store, who called 9-1-1. A citation was filed.
4. DUI Arrest, 2:38 a.m., Thursday, October 7, 2021, Chester Road at Lititz Pike (MT) – Kordelle Jamir Stewart, M/21, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was found unconscious behind the wheel of a running vehicle. Stewart exhibited signs of impairment and admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages prior to driving. Stewart was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.222%. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. DUI Arrest, 10:33 p.m., Saturday, October 2, 2021, 1100 block Harrisburg Pike (MT) – Juan Luis Colon, M/47, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for erratic driving. Colon exhibited signs of impairment and admitted to ingesting Suboxone prior to driving. Colon was arrested and taken for a blood draw. He refused chemical testing. A criminal complaint was filed.
6. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 2:45 p.m., Thursday, October 7, 2021, 1500 block Fruitville Pike (MT) – Cynthia R. Finkbiner, F/60, of Millersville, PA, was charged with the above offense after she became unconscious due to heavy intoxication. Finkbiner’s actions alarmed others in the area, who called 9-1-1. A citation was filed.
7. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 7:37 p.m., Wednesday, October 6, 2021, Valley Road at Kissel Hill Road (MT) – Dennis M. Comeau, M/32, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed unable to stand, due to heavy intoxication. A citation was filed.
8. Criminal Trespass / Criminal Mischief / Disorderly Conduct Arrests, 9:02 a.m., Sunday, October 3, 2021, 900 block Clark Street (LT) – Elicia L. Burgess, F/32, of Drexel Hill, PA, and Monique R. Johnson, F/42, of Philadelphia, PA, were charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Burgess and Johnson pounded on the front door of the victim’s residence. Both then unlawfully entered the victim’s home, using an open front window. The victim then forcefully removed Burgess and Johnson from the home. Once back outside, Burgess and Johnson threw rocks at the windows of the residence, causing $200.00 in damage. Burgess and Johnson also created a breach of the peace, causing numerous citizens to call 9-1-1 to report their actions. Both were arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
1. Criminal Trespass, 5:45 to 6:15 a.m., Friday, October 8, 2021, 1600 block Clearview Avenue (MT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked residence and unlocked vehicle sitting in front of the residence. No items taken.
2. Theft From Motor Vehicle, October 7 to 8, 2021, Glen Moore Circle (MT) – Unknown person/s entered two (2) unlocked vehicles, but stole no items.
3. Theft From Motor Vehicle, October 7 to 8, 2021, 400 block Butler Avenue (MT) – Unknown person/s entered multiple unlocked vehicles were entered during the overnight hours. One (1) vehicle had a wallet and loose change taken. Total loss: $496.50.
4. Theft From Motor Vehicle, October 7 to 8, 2021, Calvary Drive (MT) – Unknown person/ entered two (2) unlocked vehicles as they sat parked overnight. Total loss: $3.00 in loose change.
5. Theft From Motor Vehicle, October 6 to 8, 2021, Esbenshade Road (MT) – Unknown person/s entered a vehicle as it sat parked in the area. A set of tools, valued at $150.00, was taken.
6. Theft From Motor Vehicle, October 6 to 7, 2021, 1100 block Columbia Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle as it sat parked overnight. $70.00 was taken from a wallet left inside the vehicle.
7. Retail Theft, 7:02 p.m., Saturday, October 9, 2021, 1587 Fruitville Pike – Dick’s Sporting Goods (MT) – An unknown white female entered the store and stole a pair of sneakers, valued at $119.99.
8. Retail Theft, 5:08 p.m., Wednesday, September 15, 2021, 1605 Lititz Pike – Giant Food Store (MT) – An unknown white female entered the store and stole $348.30 worth of baby formula, paper products, and detergent.
9. Retail Theft, 8:32 p.m., Sunday, October 10, 2021, 1507 Lititz Pike – CVS Pharmacy (MT) – An unknown black male stole $149.08 worth of merchandise from the store.