The Manheim Township Police Department arrested Negron, Jose Alberto on Monday August 1st, 2019. He was taken to Lancaster County Prison on the outstanding warrant.
- Warrant Type: Criminal
- Date Issued: Thursday April 11th, 2019
- Issuing Authority: Magisterial District Judge David P. Miller
- Holding Department: Manheim Township Police Department
- Reference ID: 51-17-19138, MT-19-06581
Retail Theft Arrests, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Jose Alberto Negron, M/34, homeless, was charged with two (2) counts of Retail Theft following two (2) instances of shoplifting.
- At 5:56 p.m., Sunday, December 2, 2018, Negron stole two (2) computers and men’s clothing from the store. Total loss: $809.92.
- At 4:34 p.m., Friday, February 1, 2019, Negron stole one (1) computer and men’s clothing from the store. Total loss: $445.87.
A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Negron remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Negron should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip.”
MEDIA CONTACT: Sergeant Michael T. Piacentino, W: 717-569-6401 Ext: 1583, C: 717-340-2130, email@example.com