Coleman, Milton F. was arrested on Wednesday, February 6th, 2019 and taken before Magisterial District Judge Mary M. Sponaugle on February 13th, 2019. Bail was set at $5,000.00 cash which Coleman was unable to post. He was remanded to Lancaster County Prison to await his preliminary hearing.
- Warrant Type: Criminal
- Date Issued: Friday January 11th, 2019
- Issuing Authority: Magisterial District Judge Mary M. Sponaugle
- Holding Department: Manheim Township Police Department
- Reference ID: MT-19-00493; MT-19-00407
Retail Theft / Theft Arrests, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – Milton F. Coleman, M/63, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following several instances of theft at the store.
- At 7:32 a.m., Sunday, January 6, 2019, Milton stole $368.48 worth of merchandise from the store.
- At 9:34 a.m., Monday, January 7, 2019, Milton stole $285.93 worth of merchandise from the store. While in the store at this time, Milton also stole a black leather tote bag that had been left unattended in a shopping cart. A tablet, purse, and cash were contained within the tote bag. Total loss from the tote bag was $535.00.
A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Milton remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Milton should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip.”
MEDIA CONTACT: Sergeant Michael T. Piacentino, W: 717-569-6401 Ext: 1583, C: 717-340-2130, email@example.com
MT-19-00407, MT-19-00480, MT-19-00493