The South Coatesville Police Department arrested Barnes, Alvinia P on Saturday, February 13th, 2021. Officers from Manheim Township responded to South Coatesville and took custody of Barnes. She was processed and taken to Central Arraignment.
- Warrant Type: Criminal
- Date Issued: Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Issuing Authority: Magisterial District Judge Mary M. Sponaugle
- Holding Department: Manheim Township Police Department
- Reference ID: MT-21-01541 - Oleszczuk | MT-21-01740 - Daggett
Retail Theft Arrests (LT) - Alvinia P. Barnes, F/52, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with two (2) counts of the above offense after she was observed shoplifting on two (2) separate occasions.
- At 3:34 p.m., Tuesday, January 26, 2021, Barnes entered the Weis Markets at 1204 Millersville Pike in Lancaster Township and stole $116.83 worth of merchandise from the store.
- At 1:52 p.m., Sunday, January 31, 2021, Barnes entered the Giant Food Store at 1360 Columbia Avenue in Lancaster Township and stole $223.49 worth of merchandise from the store. Store employees attempted to stop Barnes, but she fled in a black Kia Optima.
A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Barnes remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Barnes should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip” below.
MEDIA POST CONTACT: Lieutenant Michael T. Piacentino, W: 717-569-6401 Ext: 1583, C: 717-340-2130, email@example.com
MT-21-01541 & MT-21-01740