I purchased my child a mini-motorcycle, minibike, pocket bike or motorized scooter, where can he/she ride it?

In Pennsylvania no one may ride a motorized vehicle on the sidewalk with wheelchairs being the exception.  In order to ride a motorized vehicle on a roadway you must meet certain requirements: you must have a valid driver’s license, the vehicle must be registered and insured and pass PA inspection regulations.   Your child may be able to ride on private property as long as they have permission from the owner of the property.