UPDATE: Osborn was apprehended by the Penndel Borough Police Department on Wednesday March 13th, 2019.
- Warrant Type: Criminal
- Date Issued: Thursday March 7th, 2019
- Issuing Authority: Honorable Jonathan W. Heisse
- Holding Department: East Earl Township Police Department
- Docket Number: MJ-02306-CR-0000060-2019
- Reference ID: EE-2019-0272
The East Earl Township Police Department holds an active arrest warrant for Heather M. Osborn of Gap for Retail Theft. It is alleged that on February 14, 2019, Osborn entered a business in the township and stole $233.93 in merchandise.
Osborn is presumed innocent.