Resources for Assault Victims

Quarantine with family members does not mean that family and intimate partner crimes of violence or sexual abuse will not be investigated.  If you or a member of your family are in danger, call for help.  We recommend that you call the police, but if you don’t feel safe enough to do that now, there are agencies who can help.

Applying for a Protection From Abuse Order is considered an emergency legal matter.  The Lancaster County Court of Common Pleas is open for new petitions until 1:30 PM every weekday.  Tell the deputy sheriff at the main door security point that you want to apply for a PFA.  For more information and instructions, please call the Office of Bail Administration at 717-295-3584 or Domestic Violence Legal Clinic at 717-291-5826.

Domestic Violence Services-

Sexual Assault Services-